Punta Molino Alberghi Srl, data owner of the personal data provided by the you or acquired when performing services, would like to inform you, in compliance with article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03 (the Data Protection Code), that your personal data will be handled using computer instruments and stored in hard copy archives designed to guarantee the maximum security and confidentiality.
Data handling purposes
Your personal data will be used to:
- meet our contractual obligations to you;
- send periodic or occasional marketing updates, references and commercial material relating to our business;
- comply with electronic communication obligations required by the Italian police.
Consequences of refusal to provide data
The personal data required to comply with point 1/3) is obligatory, and refusal to provide it will make it impossible to carry out your booking. The personal data required under point 2) is not obligatory, but refusal may make it impossible to establish or complete relations with Punta Molino Alberghi Srl.
Who can access your data
Your personal data may be accessed to Punta Molino Alberghi Srl employees or administrators. They may also be provided to our accountants, banks where we hold our current accounts or any other person who performs work necessary for our business. Punta Molino Alberghi Srl undertakes not to sell, share or transfer our databases to third parties.
Your rights as data subject
You may exercise your rights as data subject at any time, as listed in article 7 of the Data Protection Code ("Right to access personal data and other rights"):
- You are entitled to request confirmation of the existence of any personal data regarding you, even if you are not registered, and to request a copy of them in an intelligible format.
- You are entitled to be informed of:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of its handling;
- the logic by which the handling takes place if using electronic tools;
- the identification details of the Data Controller, Data Handlers and designated representative as per article 5, paragraph 2.
- You are entitled to request:
- the data to be updated, corrected or, if desired, integrated;
- the data to be eliminated, transformed into anonymous form or blocked if handled in violation of the law, including data which does not need to be stored for the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently handled;
- confirmation that all persons to whom the data was communicated or disclosed were made aware of the operations and their contents set out in letters a) and b), unless this is impossible or results in a use of means that is clearly disproportionate to the rights in question.
- You are entitled to partially or totally oppose:
- the handling of your personal data, even if relevant to the purpose for which they were collected, in the case of legitimate reasons;
- the handling of personal data regarding you for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales, market research or commercial communications.
In order to exercise these rights, send your request in writing to Punta Molino Alberghi Srl, administrative offices: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 23 – 80077 Isola d'Ischia (NA); Operating offices: Via Cristoforo Colombo, 23 – 80077 Isola d'Ischia (NA).